Hello Everyone. This is the first time I ever had a blog. I feel important now. LOL. I want to wish everyone luck in CompII. If I can help anyone don't be afraid to ask.
I felt the sameway when I finished my blog site. I have never been one to get into the internet world with myspace or anything like that. I think that it is to important for me to keep my privacy without the whole world being able to access it. Its hard enought to keep it as it is today. Sherry
Hello, my name is Heather Clouser, I'm 34 years old. I have been married for 8 years to Kenny Clouser. I have two daughters Kaylee-9 n december and Lucie, she just turned 5. I'm going to Kaplan for a Ass. in MA. I want to be a RN when I'm all said and done.Well thats all I can think of right now.
Hi Heather,
ReplyDeleteI felt the sameway when I finished my blog site. I have never been one to get into the internet world with myspace or anything like that. I think that it is to important for me to keep my privacy without the whole world being able to access it. Its hard enought to keep it as it is today.
Sherry