I know by the 4th term at school I should know this by now and I usually figure it out but I know there is only one way to do APA format, but I think ever professor at Kaplan grades different when it comes to APA formatting. I look under extra! extra! for unit 4 and the examples helped me out allot but in my A&P II class I might of missed a period here or there and got allot of points taking off and I know I did it the same way before but didn't get that many points taking way. Don't get me wrong, if I do something wrong I should get points taking way but Why is every professor different? Thank god we have a fair professor for comp II. I will surprise everyone and one day I will be a APA wizard. LOL
I want to wish everyone luck in your final projects for all your classes. I hope we all end up with 100%.
Till next time, Peace Out
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for that wonderful compliment, Heather!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean--grading in the field of English can be fuzzy--subjective--and differ. I will do my very best to follow the rubric, and I know you will do your best at following APA "directions"---that's all we can do!
Take care and good luck--
Cassie