Hello Everyone
This is my four term here a Kaplan but I can remember the very first day like it was yesterday. I was so nervous and I thought to myself "what did I get myself into". But now on my fourth term I really like the fact of being a online student. Sure we have set times we have to be in seminars but if we can't make it we can do option 2. Also we can o our school anywhere we are, as long as we have Internet access. An example of this for me is, In December my sister is having a baby and she already has a daughter. So her and my brother in law needs someone to stay with Izzy when they have the baby, so Aunt Heather to the rescue. I get to spend 10 days in Hawaii in December. But I know I will still be able to get school done, they have two computers. I won't have to miss anything. There is some down falls like, you just can't raise your hand and ask a question and in my A&P I class our finale project was a group project, now that was very challenge. We got though it, I even got a passing grade. But in the e I truly love online class and I want to wish everyone luck in their studies.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment