Saturday, December 19, 2009
The end is here
Well, I'm hoping that this will not be my last post but starting a new term I don't know if I will get the time to keep up with my posts, I will try my hardest. Writing posts helps me to let off some steam or talk about the great things that happen in my life. I really enjoy writing my thoughts down. I really don't know how much they help with my writing but I really enjoy them. I will see if my next two classes allow the time to post more blogs and if they do I most certainly will be posting more. To all my classmates, what a wonderful bunch of people you guys really are. I hope that I will have more classes with you but if I don't I truly wish you the best on your studies and life, if there is anything I can do for you get in contact with me and I will help if I can. To Cassie, I know I told you this before but thank you so much for being a wonderful professor, I would have to say you are my favorite so far since I being going to Kaplan, you help every single one of us in one way or another. You realized that everyone that is going to Kaplan knew how to write and that makes me feel not so stupid. Thank you so much. To everyone have a wonderful Christmas and life, hope to see yous again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment