Friday, December 11, 2009

The end of another term

Wow did this term do so fast or what. I was so unprepaired this term for some reason and now I'm down in Hawaii and have to work on two final papers. I know this is my fault but I didn't think it would go this fast and with this term being at the holidays my life gets a little crazy but I know I will get them done and hopefully pass both class. My other class this term was the worst for me. It is a honors course for A&P II and the professor is hard for me to deal with. I can't seem to do anything the way she wants it done, which really stinks because it makes my grade low, which lowers my GPA. So when I registered for my next term I told them I don't want to be in honors. I want to do my very best but I don't want to mess up everything by taking classes that I can't get good grades in. My advisor told me even if I'm not in honors classes and get a GPA of 3.5 I will still graduate with honors, so that makes me wonder why I ever took honor classes to begin with. Well thats all I have to complain about for now, so till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment