Sunday, December 6, 2009

My trip

Well I'm down to two more days till I get on a airplane and fly to Hawaii. I will be going there to help my sister. She is having a baby on the 11th and they need someone to watch my niece while they are having my new nephew. I can't wait to meet my new nephew and to see my adorable niece. But I have to be honest I can't wait to see Hawaii the most. I always wanted to go there and here I go. The thing that has me alittle scared is the airplane ride. I was on a airplane before but never for 8 hours and by myself. My sister told me to take 2 sleeping pills when I get on the plane in Georgia. My thing is I'm afraid that I might not know when we land and be stuck on the plane.LOL Well I have to go and start to pack. I will be packing shorts, thats crazy since I live in PA and it is like 30 degrees here today.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great! Both the Hawaii part and the helping your sis part :) HAVE FUN---and try to enjoy the flying...yes, 8 hours is a long time, but it will be sooo worth it! Can you bring a portable DVD/CD player and borrow things from the libary? Or just bring a few good books/...?!

    ReplyDelete