Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Thanksgiving
I can't believe that it is thanksgiving this week. I would really like to know where the year went. It will soon be 2010. I always wonder what the next year will bring me. I always hope it nothing or good things. For me it seems that if January is bad then it makes for a very long year. But whats the saying, Think positive and positive things happen, I always try to do this but sometimes it don't help much, like me passing A&P II LOL. But any how I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving and eat lots of turkey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HEATHER.=-)
ReplyDeleteI agree that since the year 2000 the calender is changing faster then I can ever remember it changing. I also beleive that if you think possitive, possitive things will happen. But I also beleive that each person is in charge of their own destiny, it is what you make it nobody can make it for you.
I am not look forward to Turkeyday as I hate the taste of Turkey, and it takes so long to make the meal and just 15 min to eat it. Then you sit around being miserable because you ate to much and nobody says thanks mom that was great. Then not to mention 24 days later you have to do the whole big meal thing all over again, but this time it might be for more people becuase this it the real family holiday.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOURS ALSO,
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU UNDER HIS WING,
MAY HE GRANT YOU PEACE TO HELP YOU THROUGH THE ROUGH TIMES,
SEND YOU ANGELS IN THE CLAM TIMES,
MAY HE KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SAFE AND HEALTHY.
Sherry W.